Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/hunt/public_html/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4927: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4929: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4930: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4931: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
Ultimate Hunting & Fishing • View topic - Fishing Guide/Charter - Fun or Not?
by TwinsFan Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:15 pm
I just read below in the hunting forums about what it would be like to be a Hunting Guide, but what about being a fishing guide for a living, would it be fun or would you just get tired of watching everybody else catching fish and it would just become another job? Are there any fishing guides out there who could give us regular guys some insight into being a fishing guide or owning a fishing charter?
by 1100RemingtonMan Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:41 am
I think a lot of them think of it as just a job. I have fished with numerus guides and about 1 in 10 is truly a professional and and love to fish but the rest just give you a safe boat ride in unknown waters.
by steve2492 Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:06 pm
If you want a truly great experience with class A fishing guides, i suggest you fish out of the Fly Shop in Redding California. These are true professionals. I have gone on at least 15 trips with them to numerous rivers, including The Lower Sac, the Trinity, and the Klamath. These guys really know these rivers and dont just pretend to know them. They know where the fish are and know how to get to them. I guarantee you will have a successful trip with these guys, no matter who you go with.

I learned how to flyfish with them and am pretty successful on my own. I am confident and do catch fish. I can call the shop anytime I have a question and have it answered no matter how stupid it is without feeling stupid.

Great shop!!!!