Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/hunt/public_html/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4927: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4929: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4930: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4931: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
Ultimate Hunting & Fishing • View topic - Suspension of Steelhead Hatchery Stocking in WA
by FishnTod Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:25 am
The State of WA has now suspended the stocking of hatchery steelhead in both the Nooksak and Skagit Rivers. This was after extensive research by both the Feds and State officials that demonstrated that the hatchery fish are competing with the wild fish for both habitat and food sources. I hope this will restore our native runs of steelhead. We may come to learn one day that stocking salmon may also harm wild salmon runs as well. Who knows but only time will tell?
by TallTimber1 Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:45 pm
I live in WA and I do think there maybe some negative correlation between raising hatchery steelhead and the wild runs. Makes sense to me that the hatchery fish are competing with the wild runs. Not to mention the diseases they maybe transmitting. I wonder how this will all play out in our WA waters.