Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/hunt/public_html/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4927: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4929: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4930: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4931: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
Ultimate Hunting & Fishing • View topic - What would be the best waders to buy?
by steve2492 Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:43 pm
Kevin,

I bought a med priced pair at Orvis along with the felt wading boots. However, I read in a magazine that the felt soled boots are slowly being outlawed by states because they carry the zebra and quagga mussels. The rubber soled might be a better bet
by KevinRoot1 Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:43 am
Thanks Steve. I had heard about the felt regulation coming our way down the road too. I ended up getting the Cabela's Guidewear® Pro® Welded Waders with some wading boots that don't have the felt. I'll test them out next week and see how they hold out over time. The biggest failure I was hearing in reading around on the internet was folks having the seams blow out or leak over time. Just hoping I can get a few seasons out of waders with out spending +600. The Cabela's were in the $250 range which was about what I wanted to budget.