Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/hunt/public_html/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4927: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4929: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4930: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4931: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
Ultimate Hunting & Fishing • View topic - Ohio is the place to be!
by quicktrigger25 Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:40 pm
If you want monster whitetails come up to Ohio. World Class Whitetails of Oho is just 20 mins down the road from me and I hear they have taken more bucks this year than ever before. Just spoke to a friend of mine and he hears they are almost out of deer!

If you want a big buck, I'd suggest going to them. www.bestdeerhuntohio.com before time runs out.
by FishnTod Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:49 am
Quicktrigger you are right about Ohio, they do have some big deer. I am originally from the Midwest, Iowa to be specific and we are lucky to have big deer throughout the Midwest. I now live out here in CA and the deer are small little blacktail deer that are nothing compared to the Midwestern Whitetails :(