Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/hunt/public_html/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4927: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4929: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4930: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4931: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
Ultimate Hunting & Fishing • View topic - Getting Started at Reloading - What is the cost $$$
by FishnTod Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 pm
I was looking at getting started in reloading. What is the cost of all the equipment to start reloading rifle and pistol shells? With all the restrictions coming down the road purchasing ammo in my home state of CA it may make more sense for me to reloading. Thanks for any input you can provide.
by yosemitesam Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 pm
Tod,

I think it's like fly tying, it becomes an obsession! You start out by trying to save a few bucks and before you know it you have a few thousand dollars worth of tools, components, presses, new and improved gadgets, and the list goes on and on.

I have reloaded for over forty years and don't ever want to add up all the money I "saved" LOL.

It's a great hobby and you can save money if you KEEP IT SIMPLE!!

Hope this helps,

Yosemite Sam