Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/hunt/public_html/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4927: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4929: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4930: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4931: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
Ultimate Hunting & Fishing • View topic - Kenai River
by FishnTod Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:36 pm
This is one of the greatest rivers in the world to catch large rainbows and kings. I have fished this river for the past several years and continued to be amazed at the amount of quaility fish this river continues to produce. Last year I floated the middle Kenai and had to leave one day prior to the opening of the Middle Kenai opening for catching rainbows. This year the story was differen. I fished the Middle Kenai on opening day and I had a great time. The weather conditions were horrible. The wind was gusting at 30-40 mphs with intermittant rain. This is tough for any one to catch but even more so if you want to fly fish. I was lucky this year to be fishing with Billy Cunningham of Alaska Troutitters. We switched from fly rods to switch rods in order get the fly some distance from the boat and started catching fish once we found the right flesh fly pattern. The egg patterns were not working on this day. Once we found the proper color pattern the fight was on. We continued to catch nice rainbows the rest of the morning and afternoon. I have fished with other Outfitters on the Kenai under better conditions and did not catch as many fish. On this day we were one of the few people catching fish on this world reknown river.